RSM, as licensed audit experts under the oversight of the Swiss Federal Audit Oversight Authority, offer a comprehensive external audit service for any organisation that has a legal requirement, or which chooses, to undertake a financial audit.
We go beyond simply delivering the opinion and assurance you need to deliver to your stakeholders. Our experienced auditors will identify problem areas, offer advice, challenge ideas and provide strategic thinking – all to add value to your business.
By using a risk-based auditing methodology, we offer an auditing concept tailored to the business model of our customers, which is in agreement with internationally used standards on auditing and is continually updated in accordance with technical progress and best practices. This enables us to identify auditing risks at an early stage and to take the specific aspects of your business into account in the audit.
The advantage for us and our customers is effective, cost-efficient, value-oriented, independent auditing carried out by our auditors and our specialised and industry experts.
The audit services we provide cover a wide spectrum of company needs and accounting standards (Swiss Code of Obligations, Swiss GAAP FER, IFRS, US GAAP) and include:
- Swiss statutory audits of financial statements, according to the Swiss Code of Obligations
- Ordinary audits; and
- Limited statutory examination;
- Voluntary audits
- Audits of financial statements prepared in accordance with recognized accounting standards such as IFRS, IFRS for SMEs, Swiss GAAP FER, U.S. GAAP, etc. ;
- Audits of group consolidated financial statements;
- Special ad-hoc audits e.g. requested by the board of directors, the board of foundation, etc.;
- Legislative audits such as company foundations, capital increases or decreases; etc.; and
- Anti-Money Laundering audits in accordance with the Swiss Federal Act on Combating Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing in the Financial Sector.